Charlottesville, VA | October 19th, 2021 - Press Release
Hum, the only Customer Data Platform (CDP) built for nonprofit growth, launches AI-powered, outcome-driven solutions that make modern digital growth techniques accessible to associations and societies.
- Adapting to pandemic pressures, 78% of associations created new products, benefits, and services
- Yet 73% of associations report stagnation or declines in their total membership
- 50% of associations say that “lack of engagement” is the primary reason for member churn
Over 75% of associations worldwide will undergo digital transformation by 2023. To make ‘going digital’ easier than ever before, Hum is launching three outcome-driven solutions designed to help nonprofit member organizations find quick, impactful wins.
More on Hum's Association Growth Solutions
Powered by artificial intelligence (AI), Hum solutions marry data insight with human expertise. The solutions are all-inclusive of digital strategy, CDP technology and digital marketing services custom-built to make fast progress towards top association and society growth goals:
- Growing Audience & Membership - Hum’s solution analyzes audience data to understand the behaviors of engaged members and audiences. This data intelligence is used to reach new, like minded people and turn them into members.
- Amplifying Programs & Events - Hum’s solution leverages data intelligence on existing programs, products and events to uncover what makes those offers most compelling. These insights are used to sell out events and programs via modern digital marketing techniques.
- Boosting Engagement & Retention - Hum’s solution uses a proprietary engagement algorithm to understand how to delight members across all stages of their customer journey. This process results in targeted communication, better programs and an engaged membership that renews year after year.
To get started, associations and societies should request their free data strategy workshop. In this 2-hour session, Hum’s marketing strategists use the lens of a specific goal or use case to analyze technology systems, data structures, key tactics and growth opportunities. Participants will leave these sessions with an actionable go-forward plan around their top growth priorities. They can choose to execute this plan with their team, or bring Hum’s technology and expert team in to handle it.
Hum is a team of digital experts enabled by the only Customer Data Platform purpose-built to help associations and societies grow. Hum’s CDP unifies technology systems and tracks digital interactions to provide a 360 degree customer view. Hum’s team uses this intelligence to create personalized digital experiences and tailored digital marketing for their association,society, and publisher clients.
Feedback from Hum Clients
"We are really excited about aggregating the information from all of our systems into one convenient platform. Hum informs SSP’s strategy and focus so that we can develop the experiences that our members need and expect.”
Melanie Dolecheck, Executive Director, Society for Scholarly Publishing
SSP Case Study
"We’re delighted to select Hum as our partner to deliver our CDP. Hum really impressed us with the range and quality of tools that come as standard features of the platform . It shows a deep understanding of underlying market needs and the ability to translate it to clean design and product sets."
John Whelan, President, CyberRisk Alliance
CRA Case Study
Claire Glisson, Director of Marketing